These Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") govern your relationship with http://www.daqeeq.co website (the "Service") operated by Daqeeq ("us", "we", or "our").
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service ("Purchase"), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, and your shipping information.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Purchase; and that (ii) the information you supply to us is true, correct and complete.
By submitting such information, you grant us the right to provide the information to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of Purchases.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for certain reasons including but not limited to: product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, error in your order or other reasons.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorised or illegal transaction is suspected.
Availability, Errors and Inaccuracies
We are constantly updating our offerings of products and services on the Service. The products or services available on our Service may be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable, and we may experience delays in updating information on the Service and in our advertising on other web sites.
We cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information, including prices, product images, specifications, availability, and services. We reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material ("Content"). You are responsible for the Content that you post to the Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
By posting Content to the Service, you grant us the right and license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content on and through the Service. You retain any and all of your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through the Service and you are responsible for protecting those rights. You agree that this license includes the right for us to make your Content available to other users of the Service, who may also use your Content subject to these Terms.
You represent and warrant that: (i) the Content is yours (you own it) or you have the right to use it and grant us the rights and license as provided in these Terms, and (ii) the posting of your Content on or through the Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person.
When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trade mark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene.
The Service and its original content (excluding Content provided by users), features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Daqeeq and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United Arab Emirates and foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of Daqeeq.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Daqeeq.
Daqeeq has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Daqeeq shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
Limitation Of Liability
In no event shall Daqeeq, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content obtained from the Service; and (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
Daqeeq its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that a) the Service will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the Service will meet your requirements.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of United Arab Emirates, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 15 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
Terms of Service
- The present provisions provide rules for the use of services provided on the Internet site (from now on, the 'Website'), accessible on the address www.daqeeq.co, which aims to intermediate between individuals or legal persons, providing translation services as independent contractors/providers ('Translators') and any individual or legal person who goes to the Website to inquiry and/or order any offered services ('Clients'), that ‘Daqeeq LLC’, , with headquarters in ‘Dubai, UAE, makes available to all Internet users ('Users').
- Access to the Website is free, aside from the cost of the connection through the internet service providers contracted by User
- The use of the Website and the reading of the following terms of service represent the Users’ full and express acceptance, who assume the full responsibility for compliance. Failure to comply is explicit in the general and particular clauses. The user accepts that infringement may result in legal or judicial action. If you want to register and use the services available on this Website, please read carefully the following conditions.
2. General conditions
- The Website allows Clients to request and order translation, proofreading and transcription services after accessing an instant quote and where registered Translators have the opportunity to review and accept those services ordered by Clients.
- Before confirming the service order, Clients must register on the Website to create a daqeeq account. Clients agree to keep all information correct and up to date. Any alteration of data/contacts that were not communicated through the Client's account is not attributable to daqeeq. Clients may not create multiple accounts for whatever reasons.
- The orders placed by Clients are quickly communicated by email to the registered and selected translators on the Website, whose language skills and level of expertise fully matches the requested services. The project is assigned to the translator who provides the best price to review the number of words and/or minutes and level of expertise and to accept the project terms, such as the fees, delivery deadline and Clients’ instructions.
- After the translator confirms the previously mentioned project terms, Clients will be notified to pay for the service with credit card or debit card.
- After payment confirmation, the assigned translator begins the process of translation, proofreading or transcription, observing the previously established deadline in the Project Area. The translation and proofreading deadline calculation is based on a rate of at least two hundred (200) words per hour and the transcription of eight (8) minutes of audio per hour. In cases of illness or other type of unforeseen events and/or unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure, daqeeq cannot guarantee to meet the exact deadline and in those cases it may not be considered liable/responsible under those mentioned circumstances. In the aforementioned situations, Translators will contact Clients via the Project Area, to justify the delay and to inform the new deadline in agreement with the Client.
- daqeeq does not select specific translators, beyond their language skills and level of expertise appropriate to each project. The project assignment is limited to the Translator who provides best price to review, confirm and accept the conditions of each job.
- Clients and Translators undertake to only provide on the Website true and correct information and where necessary in accordance with the service to be provided, the supporting documents for the activity is not liable/responsible for the information above referred.
- daqeeq assumes no responsibility for your use of the Website and/or its services. Its use is personal and Clients and Translators may not distribute their usernames and passwords to third parties, allowing them to use the services through their membership.
- daqeeq ensures the continuous and correct operation of our Website, except in some circumstances where such compliance will not be demandable due to reasons beyond our control.
- Without prejudice to the previous paragraph, daqeeq reserves the right, as the owner of the Website, to suspend or terminate its operation whenever it considers that there is a justification to do so, whether related to third parties or with our business model, however, in all cases, this will be communicated to Clients and Translators as soon as possible.
- When disclosing information on the Website, Clients and Translators are required to take into account the applicable law, especially related to competition, consumer rights protection, misleading advertising and discrimination. The use of obscene or improper content, immoral or inappropriate content is also prohibited, as are references to other websites of any nature.
- Clients and Translators undertake to ensure that none of the information and documents sent to daqeeq or through their servers, contain computer viruses, macro viruses, Trojan horses, worms or something else that may cause interference or disruption to computer operating procedures.
- daqeeq is not considered liable/responsible for any error, omission, inaccuracy or incorrectness of the information provided by Clients and Translators.
- daqeeq reserves the right not to use, in any form, any information that violates these Terms of Service.
- 5.2 daqeeq collects service orders and other information from Clients and it communicates them to Translators registered on the Website who provide corresponding services with what was ordered by Clients.
- 5.3 Clients agree not to submit service orders not allowed by law or by the terms of this Agreement.
- 5.4 Clients acknowledge that they are the solely responsible for the content and accuracy of any information provided by them.
- 5.5 Clients acknowledge not to copy, reproduce, modify or use in any way any content of the Website. They also acknowledge not to use orders and work obtained through the Website for other purposes of what was established in the negotiated agreement and/or agreed through contacts made available on this Website. They undertake not to send to third parties or disclose otherwise service orders made on the Website, distribute or publicly display any content from the Website without prior and express authorization of daqeeq.
- 5.6 Clients shall not use the Website, its contents or services for a purpose other than that for which it is intended, in particular for illicit purposes, illegal or in any way capable of colliding with the rights of others legally protected.
- daqeeq is not a party to any title, in the contractual relation established between Clients and Translators, so they acknowledge that it cannot be attributed any responsibility/liability, regarding the implementation of the agreement and the compliance with contractual commitments of the parties.
- When ordering a service, Clients are responsible for providing the documents to be translated, proofread or transcribed, and all other required materials. daqeeq can make recommendations about the type of source documents and in what format should they be provided, but safeguards that the quality of the results are dependent on the clarity, accuracy and ease of interpretation of the source documents and instructions provided by Clients.
- Likewise, it cannot be attributed to daqeeq any liability for breach of contract of any of the parties or non-contractual liability, as well as for any losses or damages which may arise to any party.
- Clients may cancel any service ordered on the Website, as long as a Translator has not already initiated the project. To cancel an order, please contact us via email email@example.com so that we can process your refund.
- If the translator has started working after the service payment confirmation, then Clients will not be able to get a refund if they cancel the project.
- After notification of project completion sent by daqeeq, Clients have five (5) days to review results and evaluate the work. During this period, Clients can approve the job in their Project Area. If the customer does not respond within the evaluation period of 5 days, the job will automatically be considered 'Approved'.
- 8.2 If Clients wish they can ask for reasonable and necessary changes to Translators within the evaluation period of 5 days. If Clients are still not satisfied after those changes, they may reject the work approval, if he/she reasonably determines that the quality of the job is not in accordance with the ordered service level. In these circumstances, the provisions in section 8.3 are applicable.
- 8.3 Due to the nature of linguistic translation, errors are inevitable. However, if daqeeq determines that the work rejected by the Client has serious quality issues or is not at the specified ordered level, then the project may be assigned to another Translator, at no extra cost to the Client. If the Client dissatisfaction persists, and after daqeeq examines the work done on a case-by-case basis, daqeeq may refund the Client, if the reason for complaint is considered justified and substantiated.
Conflicts, complaints or dissatisfaction arising from the relations established between Clients and Translators should be reported in writing to daqeeq, preferably via the message box on the projects page or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The information collected for the effects mentioned in the previous paragraph intends to allow daqeeq to improve and update the information related to the Translators registered on the Website.
- daqeeq reserves the right to amend the technical conditions for the services offered on the Website, without needing authorization from Clients, as long as these changes do not involve additional costs for them.
- Any changes on the basis of new services that daqeeq may offer or activities that can be extended or changes to adapt to new regulations and laws that may arise, shall be communicated to the other party, in writing, subject to their express acceptance.
Either party may terminate this contract in case of failure or defective compliance of any of its obligations assumed by another under these General Conditions or special requirements.
The resolution operates automatically on the date of receipt of the written notification to that end, sent by one party to the other, invoking their reasons.
Entry into effect
- This agreement shall enter into effect at the time of registration on the Website www.daqeeq.co and it is valid until terminated as per these Terms of Services.
Third Party Interactions
Applicable law and Venue
The Terms and your use of the Service, will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the UAE. Any dispute in relation to these terms and conditions shall be settled by the competent Courts of Dubai.
- The clauses headings are only guidelines to the content of these and do not bind the parties in any case